you're reading...
Communication

Results from the second online poll: The school’s website

The second online poll is now closed and we would like to thank you for feedback.  Your opinion is important for us, as it gives us a clearer direction for any future initiatives.

The second poll sought your overall rating of our school’s website.  72% rated is as Excellent, while the remaining 28% rated is as Very Good.  

We thank you for such a positive feedback and invite you to participate in our third poll.  This time we’re asking your opinion about the Book Reviews initiative.

Discussion

Comments are closed.

May 2012
M T W T F S S
« Apr   Jun »
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031  

Archives

Sections

Hits Counter

  • 71,465 hits
%d bloggers like this: