you're reading...
Communication

Results from the first online poll: Celebration Day 2012


The first online poll is now closed.   It was up and running since Monday 14th May.  The results show a unanimous positive feedback about this year’s celebration day organisation.

77% strongly agreed, while the remaining 23% agreed that this year’s Celebration Day was very well organised.  We would like to thank you for such a positive feedback and invite you to participate in our second online poll.  

The new poll focuses on the school’s website.   Please send us your overall rating of our school’s website.   Your opinion is important!

 

Discussion

Comments are closed.

May 2012
M T W T F S S
« Apr   Jun »
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031  

Archives

Sections

Hits Counter

  • 71,465 hits
%d bloggers like this: